What's in the Fridge Chicken Salad
Like most chicken, tuna or egg salads this is even better the next day, once the flavors have had a chance to combine.
Write a review
- cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 ripe pear cut into bit size chunks ( leave skin on)
- 1/8 c dill Pickles chopped a few drops of the pickle juice from jar
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 carrot chopped
- ¼ cucumber chopped
- Salad greens
- 1 TBS Mayo (I like Just Mayo from Hampton Creek)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pull meat off an Organic store bought Rotisserie Chicken or grab your cooked chicken from dinner the night before add all other ingredients, combine well, serve on a bed of greens.
- Sometimes instead of mayo I'll use homemade salad dressing to spice things up a bit.
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/