Thai Turkey Burgers w Mango Chutney
Turkey burgers with lots of flavor
Write a review
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 TBS red curry paste
- 2 TBS grated fresh ginger
- 4 medium scallions, minced
- 1 LB ground turkey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBS finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 c mango chutney (buy or make it from a recipe online)
- Coat grill racks w oil, then preheat to medium high
- In a bowl combine, garlic, curry paste, ginger, scallions, turkey, salt, and basil. Mix to combine well.
- Form into 4 patties and brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
- Grill for 12 minutes, turning 1/2 way through, until cooked.
- Spread bread of choice with mango chutney
- Serve immediately
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/