No Cook~Oatmeal In A Jar
Oatmeal is a wonderful way to start your day, but typically we don't have time to wait while it cooks. Oatmeal in a jar solves that issue
Write a review
- 1 c Gluten Free Steele Cut Oats- I use Bob’s Red Mill brand
- 1 ½ c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or “milk” of choice
- 1 heaping tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp All Spice
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar mix well and place in the refrigerator overnight. The next morning you’ll have homemade Steele Cut Oatmeal. If there is a little “milk” sitting on the top just stir it in.
- To serve: Spoon the Oatmeal into a pot or microwavable bowl to heat. Top with a small amount of Maple Syrup, Raw Honey, or for a lower glycemic index Raw Organic Agave, Raw Coconut Crystals. A handful of raw walnut or pecans for protein are great for added texture.
- The spices I used in this recipe are Fall inspired, but oatmeal is so basic on it's own you can create any "flavor" you like depending on the spices you choose
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/