I love this throw together recipe as it helps clean out your refrigerator of left-overs and it only requires one skillet
Write a review
- Whatever vegetables, grains and protein you have left over in the refrigerator
- 1 TBS Ghee or whatever oil you like to sauté in
- Chopped onion
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt ghee (oil of choice) on medium in a large pan
- Add chopped garlic and onion, saute until fragrant. Add any uncooked veggies* to steam a bit before adding already cooked veggies, grains and protein to heat through.
- *if uncooked veggies are hard veggies like carrots, cauliflower, broccoli try adding a few TBS of water and cover the pan to steam for a few minutes. Do Not over cook. You want your veggies to be al dente to maintain nutritional value
- Sometimes I will add my homemade salad dressing to give it a little more of a robust flavor. Be creative and have fun!
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/