a gorgeous salad loaded with color, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
Write a review
- 1 cup arugula (washed & dried)
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/2 watermelon radish, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked beets, chopped
- palm sized handful of raw pecans, chopped
- 1 TBS cranberry vinaigrette
- *all vegetable amounts are approximate remember you can "never" eat too many veggies, so pile'm on!
- Assemble your salad starting with the arugula and build. Toss your jeweled creation with your equally gorgeous cranberry vinaigrette and Savor!
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/