Green Tropics Smoothie
A great way to start your morning and get your first serving of greens in for the day
Write a review
- 8 oz coconut water
- 4 oz pineapple coconut juice
- 1 lg handful of kale, spinach or chard
- 2 c fresh pineapple (frozen works too, but then you likely won't need ice)
- ice (optional)
- 1/2 avocado
- Put liquids and greens in blender. Blend until smooth. Add the fruit and optional ice & avocado if using. Blend again.
- I like to add avocado to my smoothies, so the healthy fat will slow the absorption of sugar into my system, for brain function and so I am not hungry in an hour. Typically I'll add 1/4 for just me or 1/2 if I am sharing.
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/