Carrot Ginger Dressing
A great dressing for bowls and salads
Write a review
- 1 small bunch carrots or 1/2 bag baby carrots
- 1 chunk ginger, approx 1 inch
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos ( a great soy sauce alternative without the soy)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- clean and roughly chop the carrots
- peel the ginger and use the side of the knife to smash like garlic
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- I like the consistency, but you can add 1 tbsp of water at a time to thin it out.
Kim Kane - Health Coach http://workshop.wellnessenlightenment.com/